Product and Technology
We are constantly seeking people that want to change the way the payment market is structured today. We are building a new infrastructure that allows the entrance of new payment players on a R$1.4tri market dominated by a few companies for the past 15 years. We do this by offering a platform where any company can be their own payment service.
To build this infrastructure, we need to build an amazing and scalable product. We need the best developers. "Move fast and break things" doesn't really work for the type of system that we build. We tend to reduce technical debt and prioritize quality over a fast release.
How we work
We are not attached to a specific set of programming languages or architecture, we have several challenges and we are free to choose the best way to attack each one of them, following state-of-the-art software development practices and choosing the best programming language and stack to solve what we need. Today we are building:
- Horizontally scalable micro-services written mostly in Node.js or Go
- Data storage in MongoDB and Postgres
- Continuous Integration and Deployment into AWS, GCLOUD and Azure
- A highly modular front-end that integrates the design team in the development process
You can check out our detailed core key-values explanation if you want to know more about how we work
What we are looking for
We are looking for people passionate for coding, with experience on building scalable products and exceptional technical background. Technology is the most important part of our business, so we need people who wants to know more about our market, about how the payment ecosystem works and help us to change it. We want people that connects with our business and we want to build something that will change Brazil.
You may apply if you:
- Are able to deeply discuss technical concepts
- Are passionate about coding
- Have previous experience on building something you are proud of
- Are open to learn new programming languages and tools
We might like you even better if you:
- Have previous experience working with Node.js, Mongodb, Postgres, Clojure, Golang
- Have experience with systems in a production environment and mission-critical applications
There is a technical challenge in our hiring process. For this job you can find it here https://github.com/hashlab/hiring/blob/master/challenges/pt-br/back-challenge.md, we think that the challenge portraits better the technical requirements for this job so take a look and see if it's something that you would like to do. If you would like to complete this challenge before contacting us feel free to take your time and do it, although we recommend that you apply to this job here at workable before working on it.
- Opportunity to build a product with high impact and scale on the market
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
- Subsidy to sports practicing